mercredi 19 septembre 2012

Windward ... again

After my first Windward I decided to make another one. I just love the unusual shape of this shawl. This time I used Malabrigo Sock in Eggplant, I only used 1 skein instead of 1,2 skeins as most of the projects on Ravelry stated.

With the Malabrigo sock yarn the shawl is slighter longer and a bit wider than it's version in Wollmeise. It's also a bit lighter than the version in Wollmeise.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Après mon premier Winward, j'ai décidé de faire une autre car j'adore la forme asymétrique et inhabituel de ce châle. Cette fois j'ai utilisé du Malabrigo sock yarn et j'ai seulement utilisé 1 écheveau.

Avec le Malabrigo sock yarn on obtient un châle un peu plus longue et plus large que son version en Wollmeise. C'est aussi un peu plus léger.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire