mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Datura


I finally finished the famous Datura from Deer and Doe this summer. This is a great pattern, I have absolutely no complaints to make. Except that I don't know why I didn't make one earlier. I've had this pattern for about two years. For once I didn't have to redo the whole pattern. Most of the time I have to make several adjustements to the patterns to fit me but this time the fit is perfrect and the cherry on the top ... the seam allowances are included. Well done Eléonore!

Le fameux Datura de Deer and Doe enfin terminé ... cet été! Ce patron est génial, absoluement rien à dire. Je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'ai pas fait une avant. Ça fait presque 2 ans que j'ai cette patron. Il taille très bien et les marges de coutures sont compris. C'est très rare que je trouve des patrons qui me vont. Bravo Eléonore

Font / Devant
Back /Dos


Pattern : Datura by Deer and Doe
Fabric : Liberty Pepper  from Tissus en Liberté and Batiste de Cotton from Anna Ka Bazaar



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire