samedi 15 octobre 2011

It's cold outside

With the weather changing it's the perfect time to knit some hats and get ready for winter. This is what I made. A pilot cap for Ambre and Rikke for me.





The pilot cap was very quick to knit. I learnt quite a bit making this: i-cord, applied i-cord and khitchner stitch. Knitted with 4,5 mm needles and Cascade Eco Alpaca.

The Rikke hat is also a very easy hat to make and I will definetely be wearing this one. I used Madelinetosh Tosh Dk to make it. My first time using Madelinetosh and I just love this yarn.

More pictures and details for both projects on Ravelry.

2 commentaires:

  1. Cet été, j'ai fait un Rikke pour une copine et après avoir vu le tien, je pense que je vais bientôt m'en faire un !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Superbe! Le Pilot Cap et le mannequin! Et bien sûr ton bonnet! Tu prends des commandes pour le Pilot Cap?
    Biz, Edwige

    RépondreSupprimer