mardi 3 janvier 2012

Good intentions and w.i.p

A very happy and creative New Year 
to everyone who follows this Blog. 

It's a brand new year and I still have lots of work in progress to finish.

My first resolution is to finish all my work in progress :
Tea leaves cardigan
My Study stripe shawl

Still light tunic
 My 12 knitting projects for 2012, But I'm sure that many more projects will be added to this list:
  1. Knit a pair of socks
  2. Idlewood
  3. Daffodil
  4. Cria
  5. Birds of passage
  6. Celes
  7. Colour affection
  8. Korrigan for Ambre
  9. Abigail Cardigan
  10. Circumnavigate
  11. Driven
  12. Stonecrop
I'm also planning on opening my japanese sewing books that have been gathering dust and to make at least 1 project out of each book. With all that said, I'd better get back to work ;-)

1 commentaire: