lundi 16 avril 2012

Medium groccerie bag (Reversable)

Medium sized groccerie bag




Medium sized and mini groccerie bag

Over the weekend I finally had some time to finish the medium sized groccerie bag that I cut out last week. I wanted to compare the sizes and now I just have to make the large one. I promise that I will show you something other than groccerie bags later in the week, but I just love making these.

I changed the pattern a bit. I sewed the depth of the bag oppossed to folding it as stated in the pattern. I wanted the bag to be totally reversible and I attached the lining fabric to the exterior on the inside because I don't like the lining falling out when I turn the bag inside out. I really like the combination of linen and Liberty of London fabric.

Fabric: Heavy weight linen and Liberty of London Meadow
Pattern: Keyka lou Groccerie bag, the pattern is on sale at the moment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire