mardi 4 mars 2014

Just for fun

This weekend I finally got my hands into my scrap box that was literally exploding all over the place. I started making random little things with the scraps just for fun. This is one of the things I made : a few patchwork squares. I'm not a big fan of patchwork but this is a really good way to use your scrap fabric and turn it into something useful. I still have to decide what these will become.

Ce weekend j'ai commencé à m'attaquer à ma boîte de chute. Je me suis bien amusé en fabricant des petits trucs juste pour le fun. Voilà un petit exemple de ce que j'ai fait. je ne suis  pas une grande fan du patchwork mais c'est un bon moyen de transformer vos chutes en objet utile. On vera bien ce qu'ils deviendront.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire