lundi 21 septembre 2015

Winter is coming! Part 3 : Rikke hat


Everyone needs a good hat for winter and the Rikke hat is just the thing. When paired with Madelinetosh DK this hat is just perfect. I made my first Rikke hat a few years ago but unfortunately I lost it in Paris in January. I quickly knitted theses two up to be sure to always have one.

The pictures were taken in the North of Brittany at Plougescrant and my daughter insisted on modeling them for me.

Rikke Hat knitted with Madelinetosh DK Spectrum


Rikke Hat knitted with Madelinetosh DK Amber Trinket

"The house between the rocks" Castelmeur, Plougescrant. Really amazing and worth seeing.


Pattern : Rikke Hat by Sarah Young (Free pattern)
Yarn : Madelinetosh DK in Spectrum and Amber Trinket

Notes : I knitted these hats 1 inch less than stated in the pattern because the Madelinetosh DK yarn grows a bit after blocking. 1 skein was just enough for each hat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire