mercredi 10 juin 2015

Gathering Stripes

So I haven't been blogging much lately but I'm still here. The days somehow seems to be getting shorter or maybe I have so much to do!

I've been very busy this past month, trying lots of new things that I will tell you about later, and finally finishing all my works in progress.

For those of you who would like to know what I get up to everyday, you can now follow me on Instagram with the username : aditiofbollywood. It's much easier for me to post on Instagram.

So getting back to my finished projects.
Two years ago I made a Gathering stripes for my son and this year he wanted another one. Nothing much to say about this pattern, expect that it's the perfect sweater for a boy. There aren't many out there and this one is a very easy quick knit. I finished this three months ago but the difficult part is taking the photographs.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire