mercredi 28 mars 2012

Mini groccerie bag


Today I finished this lovely mini groccerie bag. I've been wanting to make this for a longtime. The pattern is available here on the Keyka Lou Blog. This is so fun and easy to make. 

I took my bag out for a test run this afternoon and I just love it. I got so many compliments on the Paris underground. I see many more of these bags in the future. 

Keyka Lou will be releasing a new version of this popular bag soon. The new pattern will have the original size, a medium size and a small size. The size of the mini bag is great but I would have liked a bigger one. Let's see what the meduim size groccerie bag will be like. Now I'm off to ramage around in my fabric stash to mix and match so that I can make some more of these.


1 commentaire:

  1. That is really adorable. You did such a great job! Thanks for reading the blog and participating in our Weekly Goals.

    RépondreSupprimer